Community Event Highlights

Hello and WELCOME to the Community Event Highlights. This thread serves to highlight all of the events and discussions that our esteemed club leaders are hosting at any given time.

Get your calendars ready and take a look at what’s in store:

LIVE EVENTS

ALL MONTH LONG

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

36 Likes

@CassTheStreet This looks like a good place to promote a Watch Along weekly!

8 Likes

This is helpful, particularly the fan club discussions, since I hadn’t seen some of those. And since people tend to ignore pinned things, it should also be in the banner selection, if it’s not already.

4 Likes

@moderators can we please add this:

2 Likes

You got it, dude! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

@moderators Please update the weekly Superman Fan Club activity to this:

… [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Superman Radio Listen-Along :radio: Thursday January 4th 9 pm ET Space Shell (1945) + A Mystery for Superman (1942) [Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Listen-Along 📻 Thursday January 4th 9 pm ET Space Shell (1945) + A Mystery for Superman (1942) - #2 by Don-El

3 Likes

Gotcha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! Hoping to get this added. It’s running all month like the last one, so it looks like we just need to swap out the links for this new one. :green_heart: Thank you in advance. Have a good one.

4 Likes

You got it!

4 Likes

@ZatannaZ Thank you! :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hi again, can we get :point_up_2: this old link swapped out for this new one :point_right: DC SUPER HERO GIRLS (Gen 1, Part 2) 📺 Watch-Alongs💥 MONDAYS (starting 1/15) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST Plz & ty.

4 Likes

Heya @Razzzcat! Apologies for the delay, I’m still learning my way around. Please confirm everything looks good on your end!

3 Likes

@ZatannaZ No worries. :purple_heart: I respect the learning process. So its linking to a random post in the thread rather than the header where the info is. I’ve seen that happen before, and don’t know how or why for :laughing: but this is the one

3 Likes

Appreciate it! Okay, I think I found the issue. Try it now!

3 Likes

:saluting_face: You got it. Brb.

…. looks good! :purple_heart: Thank you, @ZatannaZ!

4 Likes

Anytime! Thanks for your patience :purple_heart:

3 Likes

The three of these are very out of date. Currently, we’re doing

and

Also, @moderators, could we please add this:

Apologies for that! Any time you’re doing something new, please drop the link in here so we can keep them updated. :+1:

Done, along with the other three!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

4 Likes