This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Cyborg (2023)
  • Titans (2023-)
  • Batgirls (2021-)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Just finish reading the new Batman/Superman: World’s Finest comic, it was really interesting. Looking forward to read the next issue, in my opinion, story arc is ok, I just wish it can be a one or 2 part issues story like the old days.
Look like Wonder Woman got a cool cover, so I might check that out. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

By The Great Garloo, this week is full of wonderful reads!

Let’s see, I’m looking forward to:

• Batman: Off-World #1
  • Hawkgirl #5
  • Jay Garrick: The Flash #2
  • Justice Society of America #7
  • Nightwing #108
  • Titans #5
  • Wonder Woman #3

I read Superman #8 early Tuesday morning (Was staying up late for its Ultra drop worth it? As Riddler said in Batman Forever, “You betcha!”) and am almost done with World’s Finest #21 which, as usual for WF, is a delightful read.

Catwoman #59 looks interesting. Since I haven’t read Catwoman in a long time, the Nine Lives arc could be a good jumping back-on point.

King’s Wonder Woman has been pretty darn good so far. I’m hopeful #3 will maintain the interesting narrative established in previous issues.

6 Likes

First up this week: Flash, Justice Society and Batman/Santa, then the rest.

5 Likes

Batman/Santa #3

5 Likes

For me It’s Wonder Woman #3 first and the rest.

5 Likes

For me, its another week of missing the archive books and wondering if and when they will return.

2 Likes