There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Green Lantern: War Journal 1 10/17/2023
Wonder Woman 1 10/17/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

I’m excited to read all the ultra releases as always. I am interested in Superman #129 with the first appearance of Lori Lemaris. Thanks @DC_Community!

6 Likes

Green Lantern War Journal and Wonder Woman.

7 Likes

I’ll read them all but first the archive issues, then Superman Vs. Meshi and World’s Finest. Then the rest, but wasn’t there supposed to be an issue of Adventure this week (the one from two weeks ago?)

5 Likes

Big surprise for all of us, Adventure Comics #286 has appeared this evening!

@moderators you’ll want to edit this post

6 Likes
8 Likes

Thanks @Don-El

6 Likes

I really enjoy reading the new Batman/Superman: World’s Finest comic, can’t wait for #20 when our heroes going to visit or see Kingdom Come characters. :grinning:
Wonder Woman & Green Lantern: War Journal look very interesting as well.

4 Likes

Well, its not Catwoman. Whose paw did Selina grease to headline this week’s thread? :wink:

While I’m being silly of course, I say on a serious note that we have a brand-new Wonder Woman #1 in our library. I feel Diana should be getting the spotlight and if not her, then John Stewart in his first solo title in years.

The proof is in the Themysciran by way of Oa pudding that Diana and John’s new gigs have a lock on this week. :slight_smile:

Catwoman, I’ve loved you since I was 6 and always will of course (and your Dawn of DC covers rock), but Wonder Woman and John Stewart own this week in new to DCUI greatness. :00_wonder_woman_stars: :00_lc_green_lantern:

Now, what am I checking out this week?

Not Wonder Woman #1.

“What? Why? You just went on about it.”

I bought and read it last month. :metal:t2: :clark_hv_4:

My “To Read” list for this week:

• Adventure Comics #286 (Thanks, @Don-El. :+1:t2:)
  • Cyborg v3 #3
  • Green Lantern: War Journal #1
  • Hawkgirl #3 (loving this series)
  • Nightwing v4 #106
  • Superman v1 #129
  • Superman vs. Meshi #8
  • The Warlord #20
6 Likes

Well this is confusing. I read this a couple times last night and now the link doesn’t work and you can’t find the comic anywhere oh boy

3 Likes

Given it wasn’t listed on new releases clearly they didn’t mean to put it up. But not a good look announcing it, not posting it then showing they have it we just can’t see it.

4 Likes

I remember they did that with Looney Tunes just 2 years ago I think, they announced issue comic was coming, when it came, it was gone, Applejack & Alec.Holland pretty much gave me a reason why Looney Tunes comic can’t be here. And it was a understandable reason. As for Adventures comic, that’s a completely different story, so who knows why, I hope DC will change their mind and bring the comic back.

5 Likes

If you didn’t get a chance to read it fully before, it is back again:

6 Likes