What's New 10/18: ULTRA ARRIVES!

Happy Tuesday!

DCUI ULTRA releases are on the list as of this week! Be sure to take a look at all the new issues that are arriving today just 30 days after release!

We have some fantastic issues arriving this week including:

• DEATHBLOW #1
  • THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE #8
  • BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHTS - GILDED CITY #1

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman: Gotham Knights - Gilded City 1 10/21/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

20 Likes

Is there a list of everything that was added to Ultra last week?

5 Likes

Yes, it’s in the DCUI Ultra FAQ thread.

6 Likes

I really enjoy reading Batman/Superman World’s Finest #2, that now has to be my favorite new and current series. :smiley: Can’t wait to read #3 next month.

6 Likes

Good to know. Adding it to my list to read.

6 Likes

I love it. It has all the fun and camp of a silver age series, but without all the corny and nonsensical plots.

4 Likes

Strong text, indeed! :wink:

I’ll be checking out Batman - One Bad Day: Two-Face first. I loved the first issue, The Riddler, and can’t believe these aren’t Black Label. They are NOT for kids, I know that - and those are my favorite kind of comics!

7 Likes

:laughing:Good eyes! I didn’t even notice the mistake.

4 Likes

When Discourse throws you under the bus :facepalm_batman:

7 Likes

That’s ok we all make a mistake, I’ve made so many mistakes when building stuff out of legos. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Can we see “What’s New Ultra” for the next few weeks?
I’d like to know what I can look forward to.

2 Likes

Can we also get these Ultra New releases announcements bumped up to the top slider link? That way we dont have to hunt for it.
Should have more importance in the hierarchy.

3 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

You’ll see a new ‘What’s coming in the next month’ thread this week which will include Ultra releases. Standby!

6 Likes

Thank you @Alec.Holland !

3 Likes

Can’t wait!:smiley: There’s so many things to be thankful for.:turkey:

1 Like

Isn’t Gotham Knights: Gilded City supposed to come out today? I don’t see it on the app. Also, was it ever figured out if DCUI users will be able to get the codes for the game?

4 Likes

It is — I’ll bring it to the team’s attention ASAP!

I’m also not certain about this, so lemme do some poking around later and see if we can get a definitive answer there. :eyes:

5 Likes

Will this also include the Vertigo comics that will be added?

3 Likes

Just read the ‘Batman: Gotham Knights - Gilded City #1’ and I always like when they go back in time to show Gotham in a different era. I’m not sure how the old west pertains to this yet but look forward to finding out.

Loved the early access to that book!

4 Likes

Looks like i got the answer, though it didn’t actually give me a code! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes