What's New 8/23: BATMAN: THE KNIGHT

Happy Tuesday!

This week sees the arrival of the 2nd issue for the fantastic BATMAN: THE KNIGHT series. Be sure to check this out to see Bruce Wayne far away from home in Paris on the path to become The Dark Knight.

We’ve also got our usual selections of issues, new and old, arriving as well!

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

A nice bunch of books – I’m looking forward to finishing Supergirl and reading Aquaman: The Becoming now that it’s complete!

A question about the archives: It looks like WildC.A.Ts: Covert Action Teams (1992-1994) #14 was originally scheduled for release today (per the August preview) but somehow didn’t make it today. Will it be coming later this week, or are the WildCATS releases pushed back for now?

3 Likes

Batman: The Knight and Detective Comics: Shadows of the Bat are my favorite from this week’s batch!

1 Like

Scooby-Doo where are you? I have to say Detective comic and Gen 13 #3 look very interesting to read. :grinning:

:0_scooby_doo_1:

2 Likes

There are so many I am looking forward to reading this week. I am looking forward to pretty much all of the new comics in one way or another.

3 Likes

That’s always great to hear! There are four or five different titles coming out this week that I’m way behind on and really need to catch up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I and definitely behind, too. Especially after taking a break from reading comics for a while. Some I just dive back into, others like Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow I will read the entire series at once, now that it’s complete.

2 Likes

That’s where I’m starting. This has been a fantastic series so far and I can’t wait to see how it ends.

1 Like

I was trying to get caught up - it’s a fools errand for me. I can’t read them fast enough to get caught up when so many great books drop each week. I’m starting now, August 23rd, and I’ll read all the books as they come out each week. That’s doable for me and in a years time I’ll have read every new title that has dropped on here in the past year. That I can live with and that’ll give me time to get caught up on the back issues that lead into Dark Crisis so that I’m ready for that to drop on here in a few months.

Batman: The Night does he ever have a run in with Lincoln March and what was his relationship.with Alfred and Lucious Fox. I wonder what other mystery men and Superheroes were relavent to this time. I wonder how Earth 2 Thomas Wayne would treat a Lincoln March if he were to be the next Batman of that world and The Fox kids as The Next: Night Wings that would be cool Maybe with a fallen Owl member . There are four Jokers. Penguin returns. Falcone has a son like Luthor. Aquaman is present and The Question and Ragman. The Signal is rogue and is partnered with Red Hood. They take on another vigilante called Anarchy. The Robins work in the day time with Thomas Wayne. Take on any more of the mob around gotham returning after Falcone dies.

1 Like