Multiversity: Harley Screws Up The DCU 5 6/12/2023
DC Pride: Through the Years 1 6/13/2023
Superboy: The Man Of Tomorrow 3 6/13/2023
Batman: The Brave and the Bold 1 6/13/2023
Cyborg 1 6/13/2023
Titans 1 6/13/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Checking out the archive releases first and then delving into the new stuff.

5 Likes

Batman/Superman: World’s Finest and The Flash archive comic. :nerd_face::books::books:

4 Likes

Will finish them all, but already read Warlord, DC Challenge and Flash (both issues). Is there a reason Blue Beetle #2 and Brave and the Bold 69 didn’t drop today?

5 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Especially about Blue Beetle given that they said they would be added weekly after the survey they put out.

3 Likes

Also wondering, have any trades been added since ultra launched? I dont see them in the releases and looking at books i’ve picked up recently, I don’t see any of the collected editions for them listed. Can we get an update on that as well?

3 Likes

This was the question I had as well. Blue Beetle was part of the poll we did and it was promised there would be a certain number of each posted. I am wondering if it is because of it not being fully 12 issues (if I am remembering correctly) so it is getting split differently. I hope we get an answer for why that isn’t here. I am trying to hold off reading DC Challenge because I want a few issues posted before I start it, but I had intended to read Warlord and Blue Beetle as it was released each week like I did when Artemis: Requiem came here. Guess not doing that?

3 Likes