What's New 12/21: Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday!

Supergirl fans are in for a treat this morning with the release of issue #1 for Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow! We’ve also got a special treat for Zatanna fans in the form of the Zatanna Special from '87 and so much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

I can’t imagine that release date for Puzzlebox #14 will hold considering we’re still missing issue #13

4 Likes

SG Is kinda Cute, But I have A Massive Crush on Power Girl! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: More Power Girl, Please!

2 Likes

In regards to this batch, I enjoyed Superman Red and Blue the most, three different takes on Supes, and each one an enjoyable read.

1 Like

Both are good looking

2 Likes

I have to agree

2 Likes

Looks like Joker Puzzlebox # 14 was added today, which is cool.

But if y’all could add # 13 as well it would be even cooler. :rofl:

…unless you’re doing the thing like when they design buildings without a 13th floor, in which case carry on…

4 Likes

Glad to see #14 made its way over! Hopefully the issue with #13 will be corrected soon!

3 Likes