What's New 1/25: DISTURBING THE PEACE

Happy Tuesday!

The Peacemaker train continues with the release of PEACEMAKER: DISTURBING THE PEACE.

That’s not all though, we’ve got debut issues for BLUE & GOLD, SHAZAM! and SUPERMAN AND THE AUTHORITY and much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Static: Season One 5 1/25/2022
Peacemaker: Disturbing the Peace 1 1/25/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

If anyone hasn’t read it yet, the last story (pages 33-40) in Superman Red & Blue #5 is amazing. It’s one of my favorite stories I’ve ever read in a comic.

5 Likes

So STOKED to finally see Static: Season One #5 here! I read it in a heartbeat and it was powerful as ever. I can’t tell you how much I’m loving Ayala’s dialogue and Draper-Ivey’s art.

There’s a lot of fantastic manga-esque action sequences in here too :star_struck:

3 Likes

While @Green.Lantern & @staticshocks recommended two great books, can’t wait to read Shazam #1 and Blue & Gold #1! :smiley:

3 Likes

‘Peacemaker: Disturbing the Peace’ has nothing to do with the HBO Max series but it’s a helluva take/tale of how Christopher Smith ended up the way he is and the path he took to get there. Wow!

3 Likes

Ryan Sook is drawing Blue and Gold, wow!

1 Like

They really really should’ve at least ended it by showing him suit up ready for his next mission or something. It just kind of ends.

1 Like

Superman Red & Blue is on my favorites list. So sounds like I need to be reading that series!

2 Likes

Love this scene between President John F. Kennedy and Superman in Superman & The Authority…

:slightly_smiling_face:

And the artstyle of Kennedy’s assassination was well done. The artstyle look like it was drawn on the actual film.:us_outlying_islands:

Looking forward to issue 2.

3 Likes

Hi!
Whenever I try to access Blue and Gold Issue 1 from the Latest Releases Page the “Read Now” button doesn’t appear. When I try to access Blue and Gold Issue 1 from its series page, the “Read Now” button appears but when I click on it, it leads be to a page that says join DC Universe. Would anyone happen to know how to fix the issue (I’m on PC)?

1 Like

Hey @rchiluks.13619, welcome to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues accessing Blue and Gold #1.

I’m not able to replicate the problem you mentioned on my end - can you try clicking the links below and seeing if you can access the issue through any of them?

A couple of different solutions you can try:

1. Ensure that your DCUI membership is still up to date.
  2. Try a different browser (e.g., if you are using Firefox, try Chrome).
  3. Clear your cache and/or cookies.
  4. Turn off your adblocker and try accessing the comic again.
  5. Refresh the page.

If you are still encountering the issue, please let us know (include which browser(s) you have tried and screenshots if possible) and we’ll forward this to the team so they can track down a fix. :slight_smile:

The link works now! The internet must’ve been buggy on my end. Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

Perfect - I hope you enjoy the issue and please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :partying_face:

booster-gold

2 Likes

I loved that issue! Once again, thank you!

3 Likes

Love the gif! Didn’t see this til now!:smile:

Dancing to a happy upbeat music!

:00_booster_gold:

1 Like