What's New 1/17: ARTEMIS: WANTED

Happy Tuesday!

Our ‘Latest Releases’ tab on the website has not been updated yet, but all of your favorite comics are still releasing on time this morning!

This week showcases the continuation AND debut of many fantastic stories including:

• FABLES #153
  • THE JURASSIC LEAGUE #3
  • DC vs. VAMPIRES: ALL-OUT WAR #1

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Stargirl: The Lost Children 3 1/17/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

I’m definitely checking out Artemis Requiem. I’m intrigued by Justice Society of America, I’ve not read it before.

9 Likes

why is she wanted
???

5 Likes

She’s on the run from her sisters as a result of her sins! You’ll have to read the comic to find out more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thats so cool

5 Likes

So many great new books to read! Can’t wait to read them!:nerd_face::books::books::books::books::books::books::books:

5 Likes

Onto issue 3 of Artemis: Requiem!!

9 Likes

I am excited to see both Artemis and Justice Society to appear on DCUI! I am just waiting for both series to be completed so I can binge them. It is great to see these on here!!!

5 Likes

Artemis and Gen 13. Looks like a lot of people are excited about Artemis!

6 Likes

As always, I read them all but the top one for me this week was Stargirl.

4 Likes

Stargirl: The Lost Children #3

I’ve been buying the series in floppies, but nice to be able to dig in today.

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
I know I said this elsewhere, I wanted to say Thankyou so much to you and the DC team for adding Justice Society Of America (1992) to DC Universe Infinite.
I’ve been a fan of Mike Parobeck since he did The Batman Adventures.
He sadly passaway in 1996, and seeing his artwork in comics before The Batman Adventures was great to see.
What was funny last night when going to bed, I tap on JSA '92 book without seeing who worked on it, on the first panel I really recognize the artwork and said, “This look like Mike Parobeck’s Artwork” sure enough it was. So last night DC Universe Infinite team really has made me happy.
It’s sad to see when comic artists passaway, I’m so thankful whether it’s comic artist or a writer passaway, their hard work can still live on forever in the comic apps for any fans to read. :slightly_smiling_face::books:

8 Likes

So glad you’re enjoying JSA! I gotta hop into it for sure, Black Adam definitely encouraged me to learn more about their history.

5 Likes

Artemis: Wanted is fine and good, but I’m all-in on her Requiem, no doubt. :wink:

Glad to see Justice Society of America v1 making its digital debut. Be it as a tie-in to the current volume of JSA or otherwise, its always welcome.

6 Likes