What's New 12/27: DC vs. VAMPIRES - KILLERS

Happy Tuesday!

DCUI ULTRA has one of the 1st issues to release digitally in 2 languages arriving today! Blue Beetle: Graduation Day #1 is available to enjoy in both English and Spanish. Very cool!

This week showcases the continuation of many fantastic stories including:

• BATMAN: FORTRESS #2
  • TASK FORCE Z #9
  • AQUAMEN #5

There’s also a special Christmas comic for those of you with ULTRA in the form of DC’S GRIFTER GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER.

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman: Gotham Knights - Gilded City 3 12/27/2022

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Looking forward to reading Justice Society Of America. It look very interesting.:grinning:

3 Likes

It is.

2 Likes

Really, I’m feeling everything released this week. Read the Nightwing Annual last night and I’m gonna continue through the list.

2 Likes

Will be reading quite a bit.

I had cancelled my DCUI subscription a few months ago because my iPad hit the point where it was too old for the App to update anymore. For Xmas I got a new iPad, so able to read on the App again!

2 Likes

Where is January 2023 comic list?

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend! It should be coming soon, don’t you worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a longest wait, can’t wait to see what’s coming tonight, course I like to be suprise. :grinning:

1 Like

Less than 4 hours, and we have no idea what is coming. Talk about exciting.

2 Likes