This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories including:

• Joker: One Operation Joker #3
  • Lazarus Planet: Legends Reborn #1
  • The Flash: One-Minute War Special #1

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

I am checking out all of them as always but Knight Terrors is first. The Joker one looks particularly interesting!

7 Likes
  • Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent #5
  • Blue Beetle #5
  • The Brave and the Bold #72
  • Knight Terrors tie-ins
  • Steelworks #2
  • The Warlord v1 #9
5 Likes

I’ll read them all, but first Blue Beetle, Warlord, One Operation Joker and Brave and the Bold (I like the Spectre).

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

One Operation Joker continues to be a highlight, but we’ve got double the fun with a great Knight Terrors: Joker issue. Feels like one of the backups from the regular series extended to a full story.

7 Likes

:raised_hands: I’ve been waiting for these! :purple_heart: :batparrot: :house_of_horror:

8 Likes

I hope I don’t get in trouble for this, when I saw the cover for The Joker in Night Terror…

I’m thinking that’s how hard of work our @Moderators & DC Customer Service worker do at their computers, to both Moderate & helping people.
The cover is a great example of a hard working employee trying to make sure things goes well. Obviously they deserve our thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the appreciation! I truly value your recognition of our hard work as mods. It means a lot to know that our efforts are acknowledged. :pray:t2::hugs: Keep being awesome! :raised_hands:t2::clap:t2:

4 Likes

It very much reminds me of how bored I was during my call center gig in the '00s, especially on slow Friday afternoons wherein quitting time seemed forever and a day away.

Here here!

To paraphrase Del Griffith, to the @moderators, the DCUI digital team and DC in-general for publishing all of this groovy stuff in the first place! :clinking_glasses:

Keep on shining on, you radiant gems of humanity, you! :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes