What's New 1/18: I AM BATMAN

Happy Tuesday!

More annuals are hitting our virtual shelves this morning alongside the 1st 2 issues of I AM BATMAN. With everything coming up this week, there’s a lot to get stuck into!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Icon & Rocket: Season One 5 1/18/2022
I Am Batman 0 → 1 1/18/2022
Suicide Squad: King Shark 12 1/21/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

I really enjoyed reading Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries, can’t wait to read more. I am Batman looked good to read.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I am… not

1 Like

I’ve been really enjoying New Guardians. I passed on it when I was in college, considering it too silly (and frankly, my budget was pretty limited). But now this gonzo team and their cocaine-powered adversaries are just what the doctor ordered!

2 Likes

@Alec.Holland Something odd with the link for I Am Batman #0. #1 is fine, but this link gives me odd messages about needing a free trial to read it, or provides no link to see the comic pages:

3 Likes

Hey @Don-El! Thanks for the report - I followed the link you posted and it seems to be working fine on my end. Can you let me know what device and/or browser you’re using?

Additionally, please try this link and see if you are still encountering the error:

Thank you!

1 Like

Do I need to be caught up on the current run of Justice League to read Justice League: Last Ride.

1 Like

Working beautiful now mysteries of the internet perhaps

2 Likes

Nope, it takes place in a possible future

3 Likes