Watch Party | Smallville Season 6 | SAT 8 PM EST | by the Smallville Fan Club

Join the @SmallvilleFanClub every Saturday at 8 PM EST for a Spoiler Free Watch Party of Smallville Season 6!

When: Every Saturday at 1:00 AM

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu/Disney+ or by digital download on iTunes/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Schedule:

• March
  • April
  • May
    • 4th NO WAL Due to schedule conflict
    • 11th E9: Subterranean :farmer:
    • 18th E10: Hydro :ocean:
    • 25th E11: Justice :balance_scale:
  • June
    • 1st E12: Labyrinth :chair:
    • 8th NO WAL Due to Superman Celebration
    • 15th E13: Crimson :lipstick:
    • 22nd E14: Trespass :disguised_face:
    • 29th E15: Freak :man_with_probing_cane:
  • July
    • 6th E16: Promise :church:
    • 13th E17: Combat :men_wrestling:
    • 20th E18: Progeny :wonderwoman:
    • 27th E19: Nemesis :rescue_worker_helmet:
  • August
    • 3rd E20: Noir :male_detective:
    • 10th E21: Prototype :dna:
    • 17th E22: Phantom :mirror:

THESE ARE SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTIES!
Let’s live in the 2006 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event without using the :magic_wand: Blur Spoiler format setting.

Reminder of the Rules

• Can’t Win If You Don’t Play
    You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

• Dual-Wielding
    Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

• Up, up, and press play!
    Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

• Let’s jam!
    Let the credits roll. Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

• A Wrinkle In Time
    If you get lost in the timestream or have ads let us know! We are happy to pause so we can all stay *N Sync. :wink: If you join late, just skip ahead in line with the time. For example, if it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss these episode including spoilers?

:speaking_head: Visit any of our other spoiler inclusive club discussion threads!

:bookmark_tabs: Check out the LuthorCorp Journal for a quick recap of each episode through the musings of a LuthorCorp employee!

:construction: Keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles with the Smallville Incident Report.

Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

3 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: March 10, 2024 1:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 6, Episode 1: Zod :man_supervillain:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu/Disney+ or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

It’s the season 6 premier! Everything is falling apart now that Lex is possessed by Zod, a Kryptonian computer virus is released on the world, and Clark is stuck in the Phantom Zone. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Cast & Crew

Director: James Marshall
Writer: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor/Zod
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
Aaron Ashmore Jimmy Olsen
Leonard Roberts Nam-Ek
Pascale Hutton Raya
Terence Stamp Jor-El

Trivia

The ending scene is captioned “Iguazú Falls, Patagonia, Argentina” however these falls are actually located on the boarder between Argentina and Brazil, a few thousand kilometers away from Patagonia.

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2006 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy it like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

Up, up and press play!

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let's jam!

Let those credits roll. Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, if it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

3 Likes

Poor Clark, still stuck in the Superman movie Phantom Zone in space! :frowning:

2 Likes

:rofl: I thought that was a fun callback :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Heard you’re canceling the watch along til Talkville catch up! If you do, you’re leaving Clark in the Phantom Zone in about a year while Zod still control Lex! :laughing:

2 Likes

lol no the opposite! We are forging straight ahead! Talk Ville will have to catch up to us :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh good. Glad to hear it. The show must go on!:grin:

2 Likes

IMG_4214

2 Likes

Here we go!

3 Likes

Just wanted to clear up my mistake, in order to see Smallville or any movies or shows the are on Disney plus, you need a subscription to hulu, to me this makes no sense whatsoever! Sorry about that.:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 we just need to get super rich, buy all these companies, and make Smallville available on all platforms. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

2 Likes

I feel bad for Clark, wonder if this episode is partly based on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie! :grin:
I should ask @Jurisdiction about that.:grinning:

3 Likes

Oh that’s a great observation!! I love this portrayal of the phantom zone and the wraiths

3 Likes

Clark is out already! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m here, I’m just being :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey @JusKris-El!

2 Likes

Hey!

3 Likes

The Rangers lose their powers and face with dangerous enemy while trying to get there powers to save Zordon, Clark is without power trying to get back to save his former friend!

2 Likes

I won’t recount those cars, we got them at the end of last season

2 Likes