What's New 12/6: SPEECHLESS

Happy Tuesday!

DCUI ULTRA has a regular release of amazing titles this month for those of you that have subscribed!

This week showcases the start of many fantastic stories including:

• AQUAMAN: ANDROMEDA
  • DC SPEECHLESS
  • NUBIA: QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

I read the New Golden Age first. That is a really good one. definitely worth reading!

5 Likes

I read I Am Batman #15 and Dark Crisis #6 first (why does #6 always do that, by the way?) and next up is that DCUI Early Access for Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: Legion of Bats #3!

3 Likes

I bought them in print last month, but I re-read The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary Special and WildC.A.T.S #1.

As for books brand-new to me, the new Dark Crisis books were my jam, followed by Wonder Woman #793, Batgirls #12, Batman Incorporated #2 and, saving the best for last, WildStorm’s new to digital arrivals.

2 Likes

I’m excited for Aquaman Andromeda, I haven’t read any Aquaman Black Label titles but after reading their recent Harley run I cannot say no lol

I have been considerinf reading this myself, glad to see you liked it. I will have to read it tonight. Thanks!

Hey @Vroom I was wondering, because you are a person who knows a lot about the Wildstorm universe, is there anything a reader should know before reading the new WildC.A.T.s series? I am new to the Wildstorm universe but really excited to try out the new series so any advice would be great!

2 Likes

Hey-hey, @SportsGuy8! :wave:t2:

DM coming at ya in a few! :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

I’m digging the new Batman Incorporated! I don’t have Ultra, but it’s on my pull list at my local shop. I keep having to dip into the archives here to catch up on characters, though. My bat-verse reading from the last few years has been patchy.

I just want to thank you for posting this. It’s helpful to see what is new on the non-ultra side.

1 Like