What's New 11/21: AMAZONS ATTACK

Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2023-)
  • Steelworks
  • Green Arrow (2023)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Amazons Attack (2023) 1 11/21
Joker: One Operation Joker (2023-) 11 11/21

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

First will be Adventure 289 (even if it’s not listed, it’s on the site), then Green Arrow followed by the rest.

And I will be reading the Detective Chimp Casebook collection but after this week’s stuff.

6 Likes

Hmmmm. What shall I read? I’ll have to think about it. :rofl:

6 Likes

There’s always the option of “everything”!

Y’all know I’m already on Shadows of Dakota though. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m reading everything!

4 Likes

Just my weekly post, wondering where the backlist/archives are and wondering if anything will ever be said it dropping to one book a week. Please tell us what is going on.

4 Likes

Regarding Alan Scott: The Green Lantern #1:

As one of the gays, they did it right. Writeing these relationships can be hard. If they lean into the persicution too much, the charecters don’t feel in love and you can make being gay seem like a curse. (Too many pepole think that if you don’t want to deal with homophobia, you shoul’t be gay.) If you ignore the fact that pepole are homophobic, it feels like your ignoreing the crap we go through. They made me love these charecters. They made there struggle seem real. I am new to DC and have never read a Green Lantern comic, but I am more invested in this than I have been anything in my life.

Conclution: Tim Sheridan is the best thing ever, always hire queer pepole to write queer stories.

4 Likes

Welcome @MxFloof.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @MxFloof! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying this series. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_lc_green_lantern: :00_dc_pride:

3 Likes

The Penguin. :smiley:
:penguin_smirkhqtas:

3 Likes