What's New 1/11: INFINITY

Happy Tuesday!

This week signals the arrival of the 1st issue of Justice League Infinity! We’ve also got a double dose of horror with The Conjuring: The Lover and The Nice House on the Lake and much more besides!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Titans United 5 1/11/2022
Robins 4 1/11/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Just finished The Nice House On The Lake #2. The art is so powerful. :triumph:

Onto The Conjuring!

4 Likes

The ending :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I read the first issue of Crime Syndicate when it was released and really liked it. I need to catch up on the rest of it ASAP.

2 Likes

Batman The Adventures Continues Season 2 has alot more reading then the first season! I’d say that’s really worth the price! :grinning:

2 Likes

First thing’s first - I gotta check in on Hawkgirl and the gang in Justice League #64. After that I’ll see what the protector of the green is up to in Swamp Thing #5.

2 Likes

As a heads up, we’re aware that Robins #4 is currently missing. The team has been notified :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Robins #4 should now be available! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Justice League Infinity! To bad I have to wait a month for the next issue.

1 Like

I read the first issues of both Batman: The Detective and Justice League: Last Ride on DCUI and couldn’t wait for the next issues and ended up buying and binging both of them.

1 Like

I know how that goes :laughing:

2 Likes

Yessssss

1 Like

Dick Grayson with a man bun… just… no…

1 Like