• Batman: Justice Buster #2
  • Gotham City: Year One #5
  • Poison Ivy #9

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Looking forward to Spirit World, Doom Patrol, WF: Teen Titans and the archive issues, but I’ll read them all.

BTW: Did we ever figure out why they posting Tales of the Teen Titans since the originals are already on the site. Is it just for the covers?

5 Likes

I am checking out the archives first and then Knight Terrors. I am enjoying those a lot.

5 Likes

:joy: u beat me to it on all my confusion, lol. That’s what I’m talking about. Problem fixed the second I finished posting an alert. You “guys” got it covered, should’ve known you’re the best….

4 Likes

World’s Finest: Teen Titans look very interesting, I’ll probably read that. I have read the new Batman Scooby-Doo Mysteries, sadly there’s 2 comics left before the series comes to the end!
I’m thankful DC brought it back for a second time, here’s hoping for the 3rd run!:crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: my friend!!! Hope it’s an amazing read for ya’….

5 Likes

Just finish reading World’s Finest: Teen Titans #1, and boy that was a good comic, can’t wait for #2 next month. I have to be honest, I’m not a huge Teen Titans fan outside the cartoon, this could very well be my new favorite series. :grinning:

:00_teen_titans1:

2 Likes