What's New 10/11: MAD

Happy Tuesday!

For those of you who are excited about DCUI ULTRA, we’ll be sharing new arrivals for ULTRA starting next week!

Today we release a TON of issues for fans of all styles! Brand new issues include:

• BATMAN BEYOND: NEO-YEAR #1
  • THE SANDMAN UNIVERSE: NIGHTMARE COUNTRY #1
  • FLASHPOINT BEYOND #0

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Young Justice: Targets Director’s Cut 5 10/11/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:strong text

17 Likes

I’m checking out Mad first. As I said on another thread, it’s nice to revisit the ones from my youth. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve really gone Mad! Sorry if I’m not feeling like myself…:disguised_face:I’m actually enjoying reading the magazine for the first time, my favorite so far is a special issue that’s all about Batman.

:grinning: In all seriousness it’s great to see Batman89 #5, and Batman Beyond.

2 Likes

I need to keep coming back to this post weekly because with Ultra I can’t see anything newly archived.

3 Likes

Looking forward to reading Naomi, Sandman: Nightmare Country (how good was the Corinthian in the Netflix show?) Suicide Squad: Blaze and Batman '89, in addition to continuing on a bunch of other books I have in progress.

2 Likes

Right now I’m reading Death of the Justice League, Dark Crisis and Worlds Finest. Will take a while with Ultra to catch up

2 Likes

Hello to the Moderators! I’m getting the message “Oops! Page not found” when I try to click on this week’s Gen 13 issue 10 and Wetworks issue 3 comics. I was wondering why they aren’t showing up. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

To contact the Moderators, don’t forget to tag them like this… @moderators, then they’ll see it and help you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m sorry you aren’t able to read these yet, @strikerdojo.30849! Unfortunately, there was an issue with these two issues and they aren’t available on the service as planned yet. The team is working to get them added, though. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Thank you for the helpful info! Much appreciated!

1 Like

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: