What's New 3/29: FaZe UP!

Happy Tuesday!

Today the unique crossover event between Batman and FaZe Clan arrives on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE!

Aqualad begins his journey to become Aquaman in Aquaman: The Becoming and we see Mary Kowalski’s first appearance in Batman Secret Files: Miracle Molly. There’s plenty more besides, so without further ado, let’s see what’s coming:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

Heck YES! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been anticipating diving ( pun unintended? :wink: ) into this series. I’m so excited to see more of Jackson!

2 Likes

I’m reading Batman The Adventures Continues #4, and Alfred appeared on page 17 and won’t let me Continue with the story.:frowning:

Looking into this, I’m not able to recreate the issue on either mobile or the site. Could you try taking the usual troubleshooting steps (restarting the app, check your connection, uninstall/reinstall if needed) and let me know if the issue persists?

2 Likes

I’ve did everything you said and still have a problem, think my tablet is getting old.:slightly_frowning_face:
I’ll just move on to other things, Thankyou for your help.:slightly_smiling_face:

Heya RF, quick update – I hadn’t realized you meant Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two #4. I was looking at Batman: The Adventures Continue #4, which was why I wasn’t able to recreate the issue. Apologies for the misunderstanding! :sweat_smile:

Looking into it now I can see that we have some display issues around pages 17-19. I’ve gone ahead and let the team know. Thanks for bringing it up!

2 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face: I should’ve said Season 2 earlier, my bad, Thankyou again @staticshocks.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem when I reach page 17. I also am not able to download this issue on my iPad. All the other new comics I read this week I had no problem downloading.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report @KNIGHTFALL497 and I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue - I’ll get it noted for the team as well. We appreciate your patience with this matter! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, when I click the page view it looks like page 17 was there twice. The first one does not load but the second page 17 loaded and I was able to finish the issue.

2 Likes

Glad you were at least able to finish the issue! Thanks for the information :slight_smile:

1 Like