• Batman Incorporated #4
  • I Am Batman #17
  • Wonder Woman #795

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Hey, I want to just send out some appreciation for the way you’re handling some new(ish) series on here. I love that STATIC: SEASON ONE, STATIC: SHADOWS OF DAKOTA, and now STATIC TEAM-UP: ANANSI are all grouped into the same series. That makes it really easy to follow these books!

And I’m looking forward to people’s public lists! I’m hoping people are able to put concurrently-running series that cross over (like the Superman Triangle books, or the 90s Legion, or Grodd-knows how many Batman titles) into an effortless reading order!

6 Likes

My picks from the DCUI New Comics group were Lazarus Planet Alpha & The Flash 790! A significant returning point for me as a prodigal DC reader! My reactions below!

https://youtu.be/XumdTDxNYkU
5 Likes

Welcome to the community @paeter.66924! :partying_face: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

3 Likes

Personal highlights of the week:

• Hal Jordan and Kilowog chilling outside their trailer in Green Lantern #2.
  • Superman’s ongoing crisis of the soul in Superman: Lost #4.
  • Conner Kent facing the question of whether he’s really grown up or stuck in old patterns in Superboy: Man of Tomorrow #4.
  • Cassandra Cain’s incredible Spirit Ninja costume in action in Spirit World #2.
  • Joker: One Operation Joker… which just has to be read to be believed.
9 Likes