[Superman Fan Club] and [Legion Fan Club] Present: The Reading Event of the Year: Final Week 13! Adventure Comics #290 (1961)

Welcome to the [Superman Fan Club] Event of the Year that started September 5th, 2023! This final week we are doing a joint reading with the [Legion Fan Club], as this final Superman-related Silver Age digital release has something for everyone!

Week 13: November 29th

Adventure Comics # 290 (cover date November 1961)

(link above blurred to avoid spoilers)

My favorite story in Adventure Comics # 290 is:
  • “The Secret of the Seventh Super-Hero!”
  • “The Invasion of the Bizarro World”
  • I love them both equally.
0 voters

Please share any favorite panels from this time around below.

To join the [Superman Fan Club] (and enjoy the chic benefits of membership such as direct messaging for club members only and our occasional audio Discord [Superman Fan Club] chats), click here: (Superman fan club - DC Community)

Not a Legion Fan Club member yet? Crave a nifty gold ring for your icon? To join and get in on other discussions, our private Discord channel and our archives, click here: Legion Fan Club!

And be sure keep an eye out for the once a month first Thursday evening of the month Listen-A-Long of the classic 1940’s Superman Radio Show adventures (in the Watchalong aisle), the next one being Thursday December 7th !!

@Superman-Fan-Club
@LegionFanClub

1 Like

I love the holiday season theme this time around.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this cuz there’s some in that run I missed? But I can’t ever find em unless I just happen upon them. I’ve tried to go thru em all but half say I’ve never read em, then I load it & it’s on the last page lol. Then some go to page 1 & I get super excited!!!

1 Like