What's New: 3/19 John Constantine, Hellblazer: Dead in America (2024)

Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman/Superman: World’s Finest (2022-)
  • John Constantine, Hellblazer: Dead in America (2024)
  • Superman vs. Meshi (2023-)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

5 Likes

Two weeks in a row now where the Ultra new release tab is showing older releases for me. Is anyone else getting this?

2 Likes

Same here!

1 Like

Ditto.

1 Like

I also do not see the correct Ultra releases for the week. It’s a week behind. Can we report a bug somewhere?

Mine are also not up-to-date (non-ultra).

Yep - frustrating

Hi @steven.ferrari.72718 and @wmoore542.49406 (welcome back to the community), @ryansolski.84652 (welcome to the community), @sween32, @KeithAGarrett, and @rpkroll28.71311.

I’m sorry to hear that you all are experiencing this issue and for any frustration it may be causing. Our team is aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. In the meantime, some users have had success with the following troubleshooting steps:

• Check that your app is up-to-date.
  • Clear your cache and cookies.
  • Log out and back into the app.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app.

If you are still experiencing the issue after these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to our technical support team directly for further support: yourdcu.com/submit.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :orange_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so very much - I contacted the support team and we fixed it by reinstalling as you also suggested. Thank you for your response and help!

Love the service, Ron

2 Likes

Glad to hear! :smiley:

1 Like

Simply reinstalling worked! :man_facepalming: Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Glad to hear you got it working! :pray:

1 Like