DC SUPER HERO GIRLS (Gen 1, Part 2) 📺 Watch-Alongs💥 MONDAYS (starting 1/15) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there, everybody! Its time for PART :v:TWO of the original DC Super Hero Girls! :boom: :tada: Join us!

Details below…

DC Super Hero Girls (2015): At Super Hero High, iconic super heroes like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Bumblebee, Hawkgirl, and Katana navigate all the triumphant or disastrous (and sometimes awkward :upside_down_face:) twists and turns of the taxing initiation rite known as high school.

:boom: WHERE: Right here in this thread!

:boom: WHEN: Mondays @ 6pm PST/9pm EST on the following days. (We’ll be continuing to watch in order of release. Seasons 3, 4 & 5 on YouTube)

1/15: Season 3 :arrow_right: (78min)

1/22: Season 4 :arrow_right: (70min)

1/29: Season 5 :arrow_right: (85min)

Links to 📺 PART ONE of our series watch, if you’re just joining us

DC SUPER HERO GIRLS (Gen 1) 📺 Watch-Alongs💥 MONDAYS (starting 11/13) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

PLEASE NOTE: You’ll need your own access to the episodes. The series is available on YouTube (links above :point_up_2:).

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: TV-PG, Runtime: 70-85min ea

:dc: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

14 Likes

I’ve already got my popcorn, y’all.

10 Likes

:laughing: hungry kitty!

7 Likes

I’ll be here!

:laughing: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

This is one of my favorite shows! I have not watched it in awhile. I am going to have to join the Watch-Along!

6 Likes

Yay! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

:laughing: I had to! …okay, :eyes: I’ve got about an hour to try work on catching up around here. :purple_heart: See yuz soon. :saluting_face:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Monday

4 Likes

If it’s Monday, it’s gotta be an awesome watch along.

5 Likes

Yep!! I’m excited

5 Likes

Welcome @Chain_Twix @patterson65.37405! :hugs: Happy Monday! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Ready to WAL!

4 Likes

Hi! :hugs: Happy Monday!

5 Likes

:hugs: Happy Monday Queen @Razzzcat! Yay Mighty @Mae @Chain_Twix @chintzybeatnik and @patterson65.37405! :hugs:

5 Likes

Hi Fam!

Hope you’re all doing well!

5 Likes

Hello! Welcome! :hugs: Hope you’re doing well also.

5 Likes

Hiya peeps! :hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hi :smile: Fancy meeting you here.

4 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes