What's New 1/10: DC vs. VAMPIRES - COFFIN / CRYPT

Happy Tuesday!

DCUI ULTRA has a great selection of new additions including the brand new BATMAN/SPAWN #1!

This week showcases the debut of many fantastic stories including:

• DARK CRISIS: WORLDS WITHOUT A JUSTICE LEAGUE - SUPERMAN #1
  • DC vs. VAMPIRES - CRYPT EDITION #1
  • DC vs. VAMPIRES - COFFIN EDITION #1

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Looking forward to reading Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries where they face a Court of Owls. :thinking: Look very interesting.
Danger Street look like a horror story!:cold_sweat:

4 Likes

I read Superman Son of Kal-El earlier today and have Danger Street, Batman Inc, WildCATs and Artemis up in the queue.

Didn’t realize the Scooby Doo Mysteries had Court of the Owls, that sounds fun - added!

3 Likes

If anyone wants to join in the fun, here’s the reading the [Superman Fan Club] posted for Secret Society of Super Villains #15 that’s now out on DC Universe Infinite regular!

3 Likes

I’m interested in Batgirls, Harley Quinn Uncovered, and Wonder Woman. Oh also Artemis. These look good!

3 Likes

I read Artemis: Requim #1 already, time to move onto #2! So glad this series is being scanned in for all to read.

2 Likes

The Court of the Owls Scooby-Doo story was a lot of fun. They were handled just like they would be back in a classic Hanna Barbera cartoon - loved it!

3 Likes