• Titans United: Bloodpact #1

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
DC’s Legion of Bloom 1 3/21/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

This is turning into a great Birthday with so many great books to read from both DC Universe Infinite & Marvel Unlimited! :nerd_face::books::books::books::books:

4 Likes

Happy birthday, @Reaganfan78! I’m glad to hear all the new comics are helping to make it a great one. :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RF! :partying_face: Enjoy your reading day!

I sped through Superman #1 today. Been eager to dip my toes into some Dawn of DC stuff!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Reaganfan78. I was glad to see Stargirl and Captain Marvel Adventures. I was shocked to see a Captain Carrot story in Legion of Bloom. Not sure how I feel about him getting married and having kids, (I always wanted him and Felina to end up together) but it was fun. Also a joy to see Cold Turkey, Slumberjack, Cheshire Cheetah, Feline Faust and is that supposed to be Titano? But any Captain Carrot is a good thing.

And as always, I will read them all.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much @Green.Lantern, @staticshocks, @idle453.87595 & @skogkatt! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday; @Reaganfan78!

2 Likes

Thankyou so much @Huntress_Helena & @RG02! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada: :partying_face: :birthday: :cupcake:

2 Likes

Thankyou @cyberbatgirl.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

V1

3 Likes

Happiest birthday @Reaganfan78!!! I am glad I saw this one, since sometimes these are hard to find. I hope today is a great one. You deserve it friend!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Reaganfan78! :partying_face: I hope it’s been a super one! :birthday:

5 Likes

Spoilers for Legion of Bloom below:

Captain Carrot meme

6 Likes

Nope. I feel young.

2 Likes

I hope you had something fun for dessert for your birthday you know like cake for example.

3 Likes

I did have chocolate cake and ice cream for my birthday, Thankyou. :smiley:

3 Likes

mmmmmm

1 Like