What's New 7/26: BATMAN: THE KNIGHT

Happy Tuesday!

We all know the origin story for Batman at this point, but we rarely see the period of growth between Bruce Wayne and the Dark Knight. That’s exactly the story that Batman: The Knight aims to tell. Be sure to read issue #1 to learn more about how the Dark Knight came to be.

In Detective Comics #1049, Huntress goes undercover in Arkham Tower to investigate a miracle. Things go south and it turns into a rescue attempt by Nightwing and Batwoman, but will they be too late? Find out in issue #1049!

In the penultimate issue of Batman Vs. Bigby! A wolf in Gotham, the duo race against time to unravel the Bookworm’s evil plans and prevent their bombings. Even if they figure out the plan, it’s going to take everything they have to stop it. Don’t miss out on this tale!

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Alot of Good books to read this week.:grinning:
Think I’ll read Batman: The Knight & Blue & Gold.

2 Likes

Captain Carrot #16, 'Tec #1049, Wetworks #7 and WildC.A.T.S Trilogy #2 are on my platter this morning, along with a bowl of Flash cereal (currently available at Target, along with a Superman-based cereal as well).

4 Likes

Batman: The Knight is fantastic - art and writing are top notch!

5 Likes

I’ve just finish reading Batman: The Knight and wow, it was so good, looking forward to issue 2 and onward! :grinning:

2 Likes

Agreed. Just finished #7 and it was fantastic!

3 Likes