What's New 12/28: CHECKMATE

Happy Tuesday!

We’re ending the year with a ton of new entries including BATMAN: REPTILIAN and CHECKMATE, which we highly recommend you take a look at!

We’ve also got new additions from the vault and a healthy supply of other issues for you to feast your eyes upon

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
DC Horror Presents: The Conjuring: The Lover 5 12/28/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

Guess DC found out my secret and wouldn’t let me read any of the new comic last night at 9:00pm PST. They probably said wait til Tuesday.:laughing:
Anyway can’t wait to read Wonder Woman Black & Gold, and the Mister Freeze comic, also can’t wait to finish reading Batman: Noel.:smiley:

1 Like

Batman: Reptilian looks so cool - I’ll definitely be checking that out first.

Question for those in the know: Since the Future State event I’m trying to read everything as it comes out (still in early November releases but hoping to get caught up before the one-year anniversary of DCUI on January 20) but is Batman: Reptilian in the timeline of the other books or is it a standalone story that I can read now without spoiling anything?

1 Like

Every source I can find on the net classifies this as an ‘out of continuity’ storyline, so you should be good to read it without spoilers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definitely not in the current continuity. Alfred is alive.

2 Likes

nice! white knight series coming out with more.