What's New: 3/26 Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2023-)

Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2023-)
  • Joker: One Operation Joker (2023-)
  • The Penguin (2023-)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

5 Likes

Now this is weird. My DC Universe Infinite app is showing the comics from 2 weeks ago under “Ultra latest releases.” I’ll uninstall and reinstall, which fixed it last time. But, why does it keep happening?

4 Likes

Yeah the same thing is happening to me. I’ve done but reinstall and it works but I don’t want to keep having to do that every week. Wish logging in and out would fix it. Been happen for a bit now. Hope tech support is on it

2 Likes

Yup the new releases is broken for me too

2 Likes

Ditto and same thing happened last week, tec said I had to reinstall app, so is this going to be ongoing reinstalling app? Great Hera!

2 Likes

I contacted support and they said “For the new releases not showing, we are aware of the issue and working on releasing a fix very soon but until then, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the app if you continue to experience the issue. “ so Atleast it is being worked on.

5 Likes

Awe thanks for that info.

2 Likes

@r1ad , just fyi. That wasn’t a post to u that I decided to delete lol. It was just about the comics not appearing correctly. I just deleted it because I realized almost every post on there was already about exactly that. So, nothing to do with u. Just realized after “realizing “(Austin Powers situation there’s not a better word lol) every post was already where I was headed. No point in adding on to what’s already been well documented. Ok cool :sunglasses: , just figured u might see that and think- why did he post me and delete it…?

1 Like

It’s doable. These comics are fantastic, really!!! I absolutely am loving them. I just need a hand on The Gotham War. Just got so lost because the issues were released…almost backwards?? Idk? I just need a hand figuring out what I should, or shouldn’t read until it’s all fixed. I’ve just been leaving almost everything that says Gotham War alone for now.
I’ll delete the one above cuz that’s really all I need. Just a hand deciphering where I should be with what’s available on here for DCUI no infinite :infinity:…
These reads are especially good btw!!! Great job mods!! Picking amazing ones for sure. Just need to fill in the blanks on Gotham War if anyone could help. I stopped right after I read Batman & it said continued in Catwoman; which wasn’t available. So it was Batman than to Catwoman back & forth for a while. That’s exactly where I stopped.
Ok I’ve exhausted myself lol. We’re gonna make it!!!

1 Like

Lets hope they work out that issue quicker than whatever issue is keeping the archives from being updated any more.

1 Like