• Action Comics #1025
  • Batman vs. Robin #5
  • Human Target #12

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Green Arrow (1988) #33 was released on Amazon/Comixology, but not added to DCUI. Any idea why?

4 Likes

Okily Dokily GIF - Okily Dokily Ned GIFs

This week’s new hotness that floats my reading boat:

:superman: Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow #5
:00_steel: Steelworks #3
:00_superman: Adventures of Superman: Jon Kent #6
:swimming_woman: G’nort’s Swimsuit Follies
:crossed_swords: Warlord #13

2 Likes

That swimsuit issue, MY. I can’t wait to read it, I’m already loving the cover (Nightwing, wow)

I’m getting used to these weekly Warlord releases, it’s like my little moment of Tuesday comfort.

EDIT: Just finished the Swimsuit comic, loved the Midnighter and Apollo story, was not expecting to get all weepy while reading this issue. 10/10 epic.

3 Likes

Totally get the Nightwing cover hype! The weekly Warlord releases are a treat, right? And yes, that Midnighter and Apollo story caught me off-guard too. Didn’t expect the feels in a swimsuit issue. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Justice Society of America #5.

Probably have to reread #1-4…… trying hard to remember what all happened.

3 Likes

I of course was excited to all of the issues as I do. The swimsuit issue was good. I liked the ladies, of course.

2 Likes

Yeah, same.

I dropped off of the New Golden Age stuff as Dawn of DC debuted and expanded, so I’m going to start over with Justice Society of America.

:smirk:

Me too.

3 Likes

Thanks @Vroom :wink:

2 Likes

:superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Happy to help!

2 Likes