What's New 3/15: DMZ

Happy Tuesday!

This week is a big week for DC Universe Infinite! We have 30 comics arriving on the service including the eagerly awaited full series of DMZ comics to celebrate the release of the new DMZ TV show on HBO Max!

If that’s not enough, we’ve also got 2 new annuals for you and a bunch of additions to currently running series.

We hope you’ve got some time to read this week. Let’s see what’s coming:

:batparrot: NEW SERIES :batparrot:

DMZ Vol 1 → Vol 12

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
DC Horror Presents: Soul Plumber 6 3/15/2022
Titans United 7 3/15/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Is there any news on when Robins #6 will be coming out?

3 Likes

I’m listening out internally and will let you know as soon as we hear something.

3 Likes

DMZ, DMZ, DMZ!

Super hyped for Thursday!

5 Likes

Love when we get whole new series! Thank you!

Sandman is coming!

5 Likes

The Moderators should have their own comic series, I can see Blue & Gold alot like @Jitsu & @Alec.Holland doing a team up action adventure. :grin:
Black Manta has his own comic, which is awesome! And Suicide Squad still going after The Joker! :thinking: Guess I do feel bad for him.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you guys!

5 Likes

Three new Suicide Squad books :star_struck: and i’m loving Justice League Infinity

3 Likes

I’m checking out DMZ because I’ve never heard of it before this morning, and now I’m not hearing about anything else lol

4 Likes

This brings up a great idea that could be a lot of fun - Moderator Recommendations. For those old enough to remember video stores it could be like that when the employees had a shelf to recommend movies. Having a place on the DC Universe Infinite App itself or just a list here on the community forums could be a lot of fun. Who will be our Gene? (Seinfeld reference)

Whaddya say, @Jitsu, @Alec.Holland and all other @moderators?

As for what I’m reading first - DMZ is it. That’s getting added to the downloads for reading on the plane.

7 Likes

If we are getting DMZ on Thursday, I would love to see the Northlanders series get added as well. It is also written by Brian Wood.

4 Likes

I love it.

I can tell you right now that this week the recommendation from myself and @staticshocks (until tomorrow anyways) is The Nice House on the Lake. Obsessed

Awesome! I hope you have a safe flight :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This. :point_up:

Geeking aside, I’ll also be cracking into that new Blue & Gold issue soon!

4 Likes

Big fan! @Alec.Holland and I will chat about this and put something together for the coming weeks.

5 Likes
4 Likes

“Gene Lantern” does have a certain ring to it. :wink: (I’m kind of surprised there wasn’t a villain named Gene Lantern at some point, possibly someone who could mess with people’s DNA or something?)

5 Likes

Damn right we will! I’m super excited for this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just learned about DMZ and I will be reading and watching it. Sounds like a cool series! Can’t wait!

4 Likes

DMZ is live! Updated the link above. Let us know what you think about it!

5 Likes

Book 1 is pretty darned good! Odd timing to read this, considering what is happening in Europe at this very moment but also sort of insightful which was unexpected. Also, it appears that even Vertigo comics weren’t immune to a Batman cameo! (He is on poster hanging on a wall)

4 Likes