What's New 6/21: BATGIRLS

image Happy Tuesday!

The Batgirls move to the other side of town in BATGIRLS #1. Check out this series to follow the Batgirls as they try to balance the two sides of their life as heroes and as teenagers. This series definitely adds new light to Gotham’s dingy backstreets!

Cool down from the heatwave this week with ‘Tis the Season To Be Freezin’! These are 10 tales featuring the coldest villains in all of the DC Universe. Be sure to check this out when the days are getting just a little too hot!

Meanwhile, the world is filling up with Werewolves, Vampires and other denizens of the dark and it’s up to Dane and the rest of Wetworks to keep them in check. Check out the first 2 issues of Wetworks to get in on the action!

Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Earth-Prime: Hero’s Twilight 6 6/21/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

13 Likes

:notes: Wetwooorks. Checkin’ out those jazzy Wetwooorks, yeah! :notes:

notes that he likes to have a little Sinatra-style “ring-a-ding-ding” alongside his morning comics

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: Gotta go with Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries, Batman Adventures Continues Season 2, The Joker, Batgirls, & Tis the season to be freezin! Talk about a great week for comic reading!!!

3 Likes

Hot time in the summertime.

BATGIRLS #1

I remember when it was announced, and they said…

…with gorgeous art and eye-popping colors, BATGIRLS sings with the energy of The Linda Lindas rocking out to “Claudia Kishi,” in this all ages title for every fan who’s ever wanted to break curfew go joy-riding in a villain’s muscle car with their bestie. Which… isn’t that all of us?

I had to look up The Linda Lindas and “Claudia Kishi,” and…

…yeah, I have to read this with “Claudia Kishi” playing in the background.

And I have to get “Claudia Kishi” out of my head again now too. :smiling_face:

BATMAN: THE IMPOSTER #3 – this is already one of my top 10 favorite comic series ever.

I AM BATMAN #4

PENNYWORTH #5 – I really like the TV show, and I’m glad this is a direct tie-in to it. And I’m glad season three will be on HBO Max (at some point).

ROBIN & BATMAN #2
THE JOKER #10

2 Likes

I’m confused by this one - wasn’t that up months ago? That whole run has been up, right? Was this supposed to be something else?

Hey there! Great question.

I’m not entirely sure myself, so I’ll poke the team later this morning for further clarification on that issue. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like