Listen Along | Talk Ville - Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum | Weds. 8PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the

Join the @SmallvilleFanClub each week as we listen along to the new episode of the Smallville Rewatch Podcast with Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum!

:calendar:
When: Every Wednesday at 8PM EST

Where: Listen on your favorite platform: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts
or watch the in-studio video here: YouTube

Spoiler Alert

This thread will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

:vhs:
Don’t have time for the whole series? Check out these season recap videos for the highlights:

:phone:
Talk Ville Hotline: Call in with your questions or comments about the series and you could be answered by the hosts during the episode! Be quick though! 30 seconds is preferred!
Check it out here!

:bell:

Visit the Talk Ville Podcast website for more info and subscribe!

Enjoy the coolest fanart by @WhyNotSuff.wns:

Episode 1: Pilot

Episode 2: Metamorphosis

Episode 3: Hothead

Episode 4: X-Ray

Episode 5: Cool

Episode 6: Hourglass

Episode 7: Craving

Episode 8: Jitters

Episode 9: Rogue

:shopping_cart:
Get a print of one of those posters and other Talk Ville merch right here: Products – Talk Ville

:smallville_fan_club:
Join us every Saturday at 8PM EST as we watch Season 6.
Club host @Bar-El will collect questions and comments for the episode and call into the hotline on the club’s behalf.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

12 Likes

Yay!! Looking forward to it.

8 Likes

Very, very cool!

Also…Happy DCUIversary, @Bar-El!
:partying_face: :champagne: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Thanks for being a :superman:uper asset to the community and a great club co-captain! :hugs: :superman_hv_3:

6 Likes

Happy DCUniverssary @Bar-El!!!

4 Likes

:scream: Oh my gosh thank you @Vroom and @Jurisdiction! I didn’t even realize it’s my cake day! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Yes, Happy DC Community anniversary!

6 Likes

Thanks @Don-El! :smiley:

5 Likes

It is, it is! :partying_face: :champagne: :sparkler: :fireworks:

Thanks for being so :superman:uper, friend. :hugs:

5 Likes

Today is the day @SmallvilleFanClub! Join us tonight at 8 PM EST as we listen along to the first episode of Talk Ville!

8 Likes

I have been looking forward to this! Tom and Michael doing a rewatch pod is just perfect…cant wait!

6 Likes

They are so great! It just makes me so happy to see them still devoted to the fans and the show. We are so lucky!!

6 Likes

Oops :grimacing: sorry @Bar-El I missed cake day.

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐃𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘!!!

5 Likes

I haven’t listened to it yet, my main concern about their podcast is do they use foul language? If they do, sorry to say then I’m not interested, but if they don’t, then I’m all for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The episode says to bring friends and family so I assume it’s going to be nice and g-rated

5 Likes

That’s good to know. :slightly_smiling_face: Thankyou.

4 Likes

I’m so devoted to this, not only have I not listened yet, but, despite getting 2 hours of sleep, having 3 ear infections at once rn, and having burning eyes rn, I am going to listen to this with all of you. Wow, maybe I am a bit obsessed with Smallville…

4 Likes

Hope you’re feeling ok, if not I hope you get well soon.

3 Likes

I’m better

4 Likes

That’s good. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

3 minutes!

4 Likes