This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: Dark Age (2024)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE
Batman: Dark Age (2024) 1

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

4 Likes

Harley Quinn, Power Girl for me

And then the JLApe collection. :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m excited to read Batman: Dark ages, look like it was the same artist who made Superman: Space Age, It’s definitely worth checking out. :smiley:
And of course The Penguin. :penguin_smirkhqtas:

5 Likes

Batman: Dark Age for sure.

I did want to read the Superman:Space Age story but I just haven’t had time with all this work training.

4 Likes

As Ferris Bueller once said, “It is so choice.”

I can’t believe its taken so long for JLApe to be collected in-full, but I’m happy its finally seen the light of day in a collection, all the same.

2 Likes

Same here! I had asked for it to released digitally in the separate series but I am happy to get it this way.

2 Likes

Likewise.

In the pre-Ultra days/years, I never saw much point in trades being here when their single issues already were and someone could just read a title/arc of interest that way.

That said, for things where their current, full digital availability is only in a trade (i.e. JLApe, the Godfall Superman crossover, etc., etc.), I’m :superman:uper-happy that we do have trades on the service, so as to fill in gaps that would otherwise still be gaping wide as they were in the pre-Ultra era.

2 Likes

I totally agree.

3 Likes