What's New 9/6: WAR FOR EARTH-3

Happy Tuesday!

Lots of #1 issues arriving today with BATMAN: KILLING TIME, DARK KNIGHTS OF STEEL: THE GATHERING STORM and WAR FOR EARTH-3!

We’ve also got our usual selections of issues, new and old, arriving as well!

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:strong text

13 Likes

I’ve already read it in print, but War for Earth-3 was a fun, FUN crossover. Definitely recommended for those who like fun comics.

As for my new to DCUI reads this week? I’m all about the WildStorm goodness. As Randy Quaid said in Independence Day, “Keep it comin’, keep it comin’!”

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read Batman: Killing Time. :grinning:
Hey @Alec.Holland The House On a Lake cover with lots of rats reminds me of Red Dead Redemption 2 game where a bar owner in Saint Denis ask Arthur Morgan (player) to get rid of lots of rats in a bar! :laughing:

2 Likes

Grife, I forgot about that! :facepalm_catwoman:

adds BKT to his DCUI pull list

Thanks for the reminder, Prez! :saluting_face: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

I read War for Earth-3 this morning, but when I tried to read it again, I’m getting a message saying it’s available with a free trial. All other titles are coming up correctly. I tried clearing all my cookies and trying again, as I’ve seen that make a difference, but even on my phone is is not showing available.

3 Likes

Is the site showing you as logged in when you go to read it? We’ve been dealing with an issue where the DCUI home page shows users to be logged out sometimes.

If not, it may fall under a billing/membership issue. Best course of action either way is to reach out to our Customer Support team since this is the only report I’ve received for this comic. Make sure to include the troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken.

Thanks much!

2 Likes

Dark order of the world is an excellent rag, glad to see that it’s on here. I can’t wait for the TPB to come out in November.

3 Likes

I waited a few hours while I went through my other comics and tried again and now it is working correctly. So whatever was happening righted itself. Thanks, though!

3 Likes

Happy Thursday! Batman: Killing Time is soo good. Cant wait to read the next issue!!

2 Likes

So glad to hear you’re enjoying it! :smile:

Thanks for joining the community also — looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the next issue!

2 Likes