This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: Justice Buster (2023-)
  • Joker: One Operation Joker (2023-)
  • World’s Finest: Teen Titans (2023)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

5 Likes

:disguised_face:Yay, time for another new Mad magazine!

5 Likes

Outsiders and Wesley Dodds.

5 Likes

Anyone having an issue with the comics from 2 weeks ago showing up as the new comics for this week instead of the ones that supposed to ?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m still seeing the Ultra books from last week as well. Normally they update at noon but it’s now 6PM. I checked both on my iPhone and iPad. If you go to the website it shows the correct books but on the apps it appears to not be updated

1 Like

Yeah same here both iPhone and iPad don’t update

Yes, Home Screen hasn’t updated since February 27th. Last week I had to search for the new books individually.

1 Like

I had the same issue. I reinstalled the app and that solved the problem.

1 Like

I’m only seeing last week’s as well. Kind moderators, do we really need to reinstall or is this being worked on? Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Hi, I love this service and happy to pay for Ultra but I’m seeing many Ultra titles (Bloodspell / Zatanna by Paul Dini) saying they aren’t available while other Ultra titles are fine. Combined with the end of archive titles, can we please have some explanation of what is happening. Please.

Hi @fishin4bass.66054, @kirbykamandi.23363, @EWalsh419, @Mystery_and_wonder, and @BSUBeyond - I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue with our app. We will flag this for our technical support team, but in the meantime, please try: (1) checking that your app is up-to-date, (2) clear your cache and cookies, (3) log out and back into the app, and (4) uninstall and reinstall the app.

If you are still experiencing the issue after these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to the team directly for further support: yourdcu.com/submit. Thank you for your patience and understanding! :orange_heart:

Hi @rpkroll28.71311, I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying DCUI ULTRA! I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues accessing some of our DCUI ULTRA titles - this is not intended. Have you checked that your DCUI ULTRA subscription is still active?

If so, please reach out to our customer support and technical support team here: yourdcu.com/submit. They will be able to access your account details and help you further. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey all–we’re seeing some reports about new releases not appearing in-app. We’re currently looking into it!

3 Likes

Still not fixed 2 days later. Wtf

2 Likes

Same issue this week—new issues not appearing. Am I going to have to delete the app every week to fix this?

1 Like

At first it was only happening on iPhone for me and was fine on iPad but now both don’t update. This glitch is annoying