Happy Tuesday! Ready to get READING? :eyeglasses: :books:

This week is full of continuations for many fantastic stories, including:

• Batman: Justice Buster (2023-)
  • Joker: One Operation Joker (2023-)

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Suicide Squad: Dream Team and Batman/Dylan Dog. I am curious how they are listed as new for both Ultra and New for DCUI but not listed as early access. No complaints, just curious.

1 Like

It seems like on the homepage, the ultra releases are from a few weeks back. Its not showing the new books.

1 Like

You’ve got to fix this app. This is weeks in a row that the new releases have not updated. If I have to reinstall the app weekly (and erase my downloads) to get it to work then I also have to question how much I want it.

3 Likes

Batman/Dylan Dog and Wesley Dodd: The Sandman for me.

The title of this thread is misspelled; the hero’s name is Wesley Dodds.

1 Like

Same. The last several weeks the only way I have to see new releases is to uninstall and reinstall the app. Not ideal!

I’ve experienced this problem of the wrong week’s books showing on the app. I usually read on my phone (IOS) and here’s my workaround. It’s a little annoying, but IMO better than reinstalling every week. I go to the site on my laptop and click on the latest releases that I want to read (which is all of them) on the issue page, I click the read button and advance a page or two. (This advancement is not necessary I think, just an old habit from a different situation) Then I can open the app and read since they will all be on the dive back in list.

Like I said, not ideal but better than a weekly reinstall.

master has given dobbsy a gas mask