• Superman vs. Meshi (2023-)
  • Icon vs. Hardware

Let’s see what else is on the roster:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Superman vs. Meshi (2023-) 11 11/28/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out what’s going on in our community this week!

Let us know what you’re checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

Definitely checking out all the Ultra releases!

6 Likes

First Adventure and the Detective archive issue(not listed above) and Spirit World, then the rest.

4 Likes

We’re today’s drops a mistake? There’s only 6 showing- the rest (that look like they should be included?) are ultra & unavailable? I originally thought that was the deal?
Now, with a second glance. It seems like those should be available? Or else it’s just 6 comics. Aquaman, Batman audio files, Manga, then Silver-Bronze age, for a total of “6”?
Hoping those are accidentally covered….?

2 Likes

Was anyone able to read these? I asked yesterday if it was a mistake? It is? I can only read Aquaman, Batman audio files a manga and the other 2 silver Bronze Age ones. Batman/ Catwoman says ultra only, detective Comics, Superman and Supergirl specials unavailable as ultra also? So Aquaman is the only comic I got yesterday? Is anyone aware, or any updates yet?

2 Likes

Every comic is this way…?

2 Likes

I’m also able to read ultra titles I shouldn’t be able to. But I can’t read anything I’m supposed to have access too? Ok, last post. Just trying to read here & I can’t fix it? Any news? Updates? Explanations? Is there anybody out there out there out there out there?..…Pink Floyd….

3 Likes

Hey hey!

I’m looking into this now, thank you for the heads up!

4 Likes

Yay!!! lol, ty @Jitsu . I was able to read worlds finest teen Titans #2 but not any of the other ones? So I knew something was wrong when I was able to read ultra titles, yet, couldn’t read the regular ones. Sorry if I got overexcited. I just didn’t want to get in trouble for having access to those titles when I just wanted to read the drops lol. Appreciate it & no rush. I can read em whenever? I just assumed you’d probably want to know if I’m getting the $120 titles, & not the ones I pay less for haha…ty tho, I know you’re busy. I’m sorry if I seemed panicked. I just wanted u to know I went from no titles access, to titles I shouldn’t be able to read access.

3 Likes

Coming home from the surgery, I was shock to see Riddler’s first appearance comic! Thankyou so very much DC Team for adding the comic! As soon as my eye get better I can’t wait to read it!:smiley:

6 Likes

Hello @Moderators, the new releases for Ultra is showing 11/28 releases instead of 12/12 releases on DC app, thought I’d let you know.:thinking:

2 Likes

Hey LF! Thanks for the heads-up. As with every Tuesday, we’re gonna give that a bit to update while the new titles are still being released throughout the morning/afternoon — we’ll keep an eye on it though!

2 Likes

Hey @staticshocks, the new comics are now in, can’t wait to read them. :grinning:

3 Likes

Ok ty!!! I was wondering how this could be just me? You can read some by searching them. I think I was able to read all but 2 of todays. I still haven’t been able to do last weeks? There locked :lock: out as ultra titles. I’ve been DM’ing with @Jitsu & I kept thinking :thought_balloon: how is nobody else’s doing this?
I thought it was only me??? No worries. They’ll fix it & there’s plenty of Keith Giffen until then….lol.

2 Likes