• Tim Drake: Robin #4

There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Power Girl Special 1 6/27/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

Again, I think it’s more than a little odd to have the Power Girl Special be made available to ALL users before the lead-in stories from Action Comics are available to anyone other than ULTRA users.

2 Likes

What happened to Batman: The Audio Adventures #7? The other Ultra releases that were listed on the June releases but aren’t on today’s list are at least listed in the July releases (I was really looking forward to the Milestone Initiative). But I can’t see the Audio Adventures in the July releases. Did I miss it or is it pushed back to August?

3 Likes

What’s going on with the Charlton Blue Beetle releases? Are they not weekly as promoted? Will you answer this time? I love the service and reading on it, but announcing books and then not releasing them is so very annoying and changes a positive experience into a poor one.

2 Likes

Upcoming releases for July are here:

Blue Beetle is released every other week.

2 Likes

Batman: The Audio Adventures #7 was been delayed from the 28th of March to the 13th of June and now to the 11th of July.

That was as of June 9th. It may have been delayed further since then.

2 Likes

Is this it?! This is the first time I felt short changed…so disappointed.

3 Likes

Wasn’t much of releases, but that’s ok, I’d rather read older comics and will be looking forward to the July releases.:nerd_face::books:

1 Like

I’m sure that the descriptions of issues is automated, but I would like to request that if a story is not posted (as with Shazam! this week (“The Marvel Family Battles the Man Who Changed the World”)) that the missing story is listed as not reprinted (preferably) or not listed. I have seen other issues with similar problems such as (I think) some Action comics listing the Zatara story even though only the Superman story is available and I have seen times when the limited reprinting is mentioned. Ideally, I’d like the whole issue reprinted, but a mention that not all stories are included would let me know that I’m not experiencing a glitch on my end.

2 Likes

Just out of curiousity, because I don’t buy many new releases. What happened a month ago that lead to so few comics coming out. I mean were there really only 2 this time last month?

Also, initially Fables was listed as coming out this week. Did that change?

2 Likes

I will of course read it all but I am looking forward to reading the Power Girl Special and the archive releases

4 Likes

Last month was a 5th week and DC released only four books.

One of the books (DC Pride 2023 #1) was released the same day here at DCUI and three books were released yesterday here. Sadly only two showed up in the new section, but Detective Comics (2016-) #1072 was made available yesterday as well. You have just to search for it.

3 Likes