DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Knight Terrors: Zatanna 2 9/18/2023
Superboy: The Man Of Tomorrow 6 9/19/2023
Knight Terrors 4 9/19/2023
The Penguin 1 9/19/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

First, I will read the archive issues, then DC/RWBY and Doom Patrol and then the rest. Also, I would like to thank whoever made this weeks Adventure Comics include the Aquaman story.

5 Likes

Love this week, Can’t wait to read Penguin #1, Batman The Adventures Continues Season 3, archive comics of Superman & Adventures Comics! :nerd_face::books:

:tophat:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to dig in to all of them. Starting with the new releases and then getting into the archival ones. I am liking the Superman, Adventure comics so far.

5 Likes

Man I am all about these archive issues coming out lately. I go full on classic every Tuesday with this stuff :heart:

5 Likes

Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow #6, Superman vs. Meshi #6 and Knight Terrors #4 are my main course, with Adventure Comics #284, Superman v1 #125 and The Warlord #16 all sprinkled on for a smooch of extra-tasty archival flavor (mmmm, archive flavoring :drooling_face:) .

6 Likes