What's New 8/2: SUPERMAN & ROBIN

Happy Tuesday!

This week is super SPECIAL if you know what I mean :smirk: No spoilers, but we do have 2 brand new specials for you this week in the form of the BATMAN/CATWOMAN special and the SUPERMAN & ROBIN special!

Of course, we’re also pulling out 5 issues from the archives alongside a whole host of other great comics.

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Oh, man, the Batman/Catwoman Special is really something special! Everyone should check it out - it’s standalone - you don’t have to catch up to the Batman/Catwoman series, though it does have some easter eggs that will enhance it.

3 Likes

Superman & Robin look interesting, along with Superman78 & Human Target! I better get out of here before @Moderators catch me reading Aquaman/Green Arrow: Deep Target! :laughing:

1 Like

I am curious how Deep Target ended up - I didn’t enjoy the premise, though it did remind of the classic Chuck Dixon era Birds of Prey stuff.

2 Likes

I think I was curious about Deep Target and almost bought it when it was released, so I’m going to have to check that out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes