What's New 2/8: BOOYAH!

Happy Tuesday!

We’re bringing you some brand new Suicide Squad this week with issue #1 of Suicide Squad: Get Joker!

There’s also a brand new issue of The Nice House on the Lake for you horror fans and so much more besides.

As a final note: We snuck Teen Titans Go!: Booyah! onto the service last week. Make sure you check that out! :wink:

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE
Titans United 6
Robins 5
Strange Love Adventures 1

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

It’s the best day of the month every time there’s a new issue of The Nice House on the Lake. I love that series!

3 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
Static #31 is not showing in the latest release. Suicide Squad: Get Joker look interesting and Teen Titans Go as well.:grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, @Reaganfan78! I’ve passed it along. I hope you enjoy Suicide Squad: Get Joker!

3 Likes

Your welcome, and Thankyou.:grinning:

1 Like

@Moderators I’m not seeing the new Robins issue. Is it coming in later?

That Get The Joker issue is a WILD setup, and that Titans United moment with Jason and Superboy—bringing the tension this week!

5 Likes

Hey there, @BlakeB! Welcome to the show & thanks for reaching out to us. :+1:

We’ve made our content team aware of the missing Robins #5 issue and received word that it will be published as soon as it’s finished. Unfortunately no ETA to follow on that, so we apologize for the inconvenience and doubly appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Feel free to give us a shout if you have any other questions, of course!

(Also you’re right – Get Joker! was WILD. :eyes:)

4 Likes

No worries at all! Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Update for everyone:

Robins #5 is now here!

4 Likes

HOORAY! Cannot wait!

3 Likes

Anytime I see the word ‘BOOYAH!’ It reminds me of Cyborg from Teen Titans Animated Series. :grinning:

:0_cyborg:

1 Like

I personally think of Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think of Jim Cramer:

But… that’s probably just me.

1 Like

Titans United #6 was chef’s kiss.

I’m glad the best mini of 2021 (Crime Syndicate) is now here in its entirety. This is likely the only time I’ll say this, but Crime Syndicate for the win (sorry Justice League, but their book was better)!

1 Like

I’d like to thank you for this list. Except for this, I would not know that Teen Titans Go! Booyah was released.

5 Likes

tumblr_oylx4lTxgH1vam7veo1_400

4 Likes

If you would like to vote on your favorites appearing on DC Universe Infinite this week and discuss, check this thread out:

2 Likes

I might start reading Nice House on the Lake. Is it any good?

1 Like

YES!

Me and Alec absolutely love this series. Do it for the art alone!

Then come geek out with us. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll look into it!

3 Likes