There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Knight Terrors: Green Lantern 2 9/11/2023
Knight Terrors 3 9/12/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

As always, I’ll read them all but this week I’m looking forward to the archive issues (even if Adventure is missing the Congorilla story), Icon vs Hardware and The Vigil the most.

6 Likes

I will read the archive and the Ultra issues. Also thanks to @moderators for all that they do and also for the addition of the collect editions and graphic novels at the end. Makes it a lot easier to see what’s new!

7 Likes

I’m really excited to read The Penguin comic, Batman/Superman: World’s Finest, Harley Quinn Black + White + Redder, Superman #124, Adventures Comic #283. Thankyou so much DC teams for these great comics to read! :nerd_face::books:

:tophat:

5 Likes

Hey, I totally get your excitement! The lineup you mentioned is seriously stacked. That Batman/Superman: World’s Finest and Harley Quinn Black + White + Redder are on my list too. Happy reading!

5 Likes

So many times this post reminds me of things I planned on reading but forgot about! Superman Lost was on my list for a while, after seeing the first issue mentioned here I remembered and binged all five that were currently available. SO GOOD.

Gotta get back into Batman: The Adventure Continues, that stuff is great! Also excited about Warlord 15, it’s a huge turning point in the comic. And of course, Superman and Adventure Comics from the archive :heart:

9 Likes

We’re glad you got a little reminder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes