What's New 9/20: BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD'S FINEST

Happy Tuesday!

Two of the greatest superheroes of all time come together in the debut issue of BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD’S FINEST this week.

We’ve also got our usual selections of issues, new and old, arriving as well!

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:strong text

14 Likes

Nice! I’ve been looking forward to reading World’s Finest!

3 Likes

I went to the homepage and noticed they are showcasing Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating the DC Universe. Both of the collections are on the site. Were they there before? I thought I remembered looking for them and not finding them a little while ago.

3 Likes

I did the same thing after finding out the characters are coming back. I swear this wasn’t on the app before.

1 Like

Worlds finest was great!

1 Like

Nope, this is an app debut for the Just Imagine collection! Surprise!

2 Likes

Just finish reading Batman/Superman: World’s Finest, I really enjoy reading it, I’m so glad it’s a continuing monthly series, can’t wait to read more! Tagging @biff_pow, if he hasn’t read it yet, I think he’ll like the special guest stars.

Also I really like how both Superman and Batman (and Robin) outfits are drawn, I notice that Batman’s Batsymbol on his chest look just like the 1989 Batman’s Batsymbol on Batman’s chest. :smiley:

:batman: :superman:

2 Likes

thanks, Reaganfan78! i actually bought it as soon as it premiered because i was so excited to see Mark Waid write these characters :laughing:

i noticed that too! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Mark Waid can almost do no wrong. Only thing I didn’t like was Birthright.

3 Likes

You guys might wish to add Detective Comics # 1057 to the new releases on the main page. It’s on the app but does not show up on the main page.

3 Likes