What's New 7/5: SWAMP THING: GREEN HELL

Happy Tuesday!

The world is pretty much over in Swamp Thing: Green Hell. The Parliaments of the Green, the Red and the Rot have decided humanity’s fate, but there’s still one man that can save them. Shame he’s been dead for many, many years… Find out if humanity can do the impossible with issue #1!

Batman spends his final night in Gotham City in the aftermath of Fear State in Detective Comics #1046. Is Batman really leaving? Where is he going? Find out in #1046!

The action continues in Wetworks #4, following on from the events of the previous issue. This time, the team travels to Thea Mater where they discover the origins of the vampire Vascar and his evil plans for the Blood Box.

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

14 Likes

Hey Swamp Thing what the Green (Bleep!), I feel like a Human Target anytime Deathstroke Inc trys to attack me for reading Action Comics! Aquaman is Becoming my favorite hero, thanks to Justice League! They should add Robin to the team. :grinning:

Know how many books I mentioned? 7. :grin:

4 Likes

I have been waiting to make sure more Zoo Crew was added. I think it is time to start that!

2 Likes