What's New 7/19: JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES!

Happy Tuesday!

This week sees the arrival of the debut issue for Justice League vs. The Legion of Super-Heroes! A great darkness threatens reality both in present day and 1,000 years from now. Can the 2 teams save the world, or will they lose themselves in the process? Find out in this epic miniseries!

Outside of this, Batgirls continues with issue #2 and we have issue #6 of Pennyworth arriving today too.

Straight from 1992, we also have the very first issue of WildC.A.Ts: Trilogy arriving on the service today! :old_key:

Let’s see what’s new:

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

13 Likes

The Batman Scooby-Doo Mysteries is finally here! Maybe they can help me solve this Mystery…
How often has The Joker appeared in Detective & Batgirls comics? :thinking:
I could say often, but @Alec.Holland will say,“Batman that’s Urban Legends, why don’t you relax & read Robin & Batman.”
:slightly_smiling_face: Very interesting how he switch the title, but right now I’ve got the ticket to see the biggest fight ever, Justice League vs. The Leigion Of Super-Heroes! This is going to be awesome! :smiley:
I better check my Hardware to see Captain Carrot and The Zoo Crew is still on my reading file! :books:
And yes, I am Batman.

:batman:

I mention 10 books! :smiley:

3 Likes

'Tec #1048, Wetworks #6 and WildC.A.T.S Trilogy #1 for moi.

The WildC.A.T.S Trilogy folder (or whatever the technical term is, if not that) is currently labeled incorrectly, but the issue did just drop, so I’ll give it some time to be correctly labeled. Good things come to those who wait, after all.

To @Jitsu and/or @Alec.Holland: My compliments to whomever decided to spotlight WildC.A.T.S v1 on the DCUI homepage this week. I sincerely hope we see more WildStorm goodness on the 'ol homepage in the weeks ahead (especially Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday, given 2022 is its 25th anniversary). :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Future State: Gotham #9 is where I’ll begin. I love that storyline and the dystopian world that Gotham has become.

3 Likes

I’ve flagged with the team. This is likely related to the confusion when you initially pointed out that Covert Action Teams is already on the service. We’re on it!

3 Likes

Thank you. From my four eyes to your keyboard and the developers’ inbox, that’s teamwork! :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

As always, I’ll read them all but first is Captain Carrot followed by Justice League vs the Legion then Hardware.

I’m still hoping that the other Milestone releases (Xombi, Shadow Cabinet and World’s Collide) replace the current big four but I guess if Milestone needs a breather it will be ok. When will the August list be out?

2 Likes

I’ve been buying JLA vs Legion in paper issues, but I’m glad to see it show up here. More LSH is ALWAYS appreciated!

4 Likes

The Joker has appeared in 107 issues of Detective Comics. He has yet to appear in Batgirls.

4 Likes

I was just making a story to connect it with the new books, but wow, that’s alot, he definitely kept Batman busy.:grinning:

1 Like

I am very excited to read JLA vs. LSH. I now approach new comics day on DC Universe Infinite in the same way I used to approach new release Wednesday in physical comic shops.

2 Likes

I’m the same way now! It does make Tuesdays a lot more exciting. :slight_smile:

1 Like