What's New 4/5: A WOLF IN GOTHAM

Happy Tuesday!

Watch out this week, there’s a wolf roaming the streets of Gotham! :wolf:

We also have brand new issues for Earth-Prime: Batwoman and Deathstroke Inc. as well as an array of current issues and comics from the vault! :old_key:

Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Earth-Prime: Batwoman 1 4/5/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

9 Likes

Oooh, Batman vs. Bigby begins on DCUI! Loved this little crossover, especially since it features my girl Steph and a whole ton of Robins! Can’t wait for Fables #151!

5 Likes

I’m always happy for more Fables related content, and I’m extremely curious to see how Batman would interact with some of those characters. I can’t wait to read this!

5 Likes

This…

…doesn’t appear to be loading correctly.

When you bring up the issue, there’s no “Read Issue” option. The page only displays the cover art and the issue summary.

CC: @Jitsu/@Alec.Holland :point_up:t2:

EDIT: The error appears to have literally just been fixed as I posted this.

Kudos, DC digital team! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I would have to pick…Superman78 and Wonder Woman Black & Gold. :grinning:

5 Likes

As the Grail Knight said in one of the best Indiana Jones movies, “You have chosen…wisely.”

4 Likes

Yeah, some Fables crossovers and early access.

2 Likes

How come Batman vs. Bigby and Batman: Reptilian don’t show up in the Black Label collection on the website or the DCUI app?

4 Likes

Hey @TheBookWasBetter, thank you for the heads up! We’ll let the team know and determine if this was intentional or not. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Superman 78

4 Likes

Avatar seems to fit the comic you are excited about this week. On a serious note, I have been enjoying Superman '78.

4 Likes