What's New 1/24: SUPERMAN: SPACE AGE

Happy Tuesday!

Our ‘Latest Releases’ tab on the website has not been updated yet, but all of your favorite comics are still releasing on time this morning!

This week is full of debuts for many fantastic stories including:

• THE NEW CHAMPION OF SHAZAM #1
  • DC: MECH #1
  • SUPERMAN: SPACE AGE #1

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman: Gotham Knights – Gilded City 4 1/24/2023
DC Speechless! 4 1/26/2023
The New Champion of Shazam (2022) 1 1/26/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Superman Space age was really good, I highly recommend reading it, I really did enjoy reading Justice Society Of America '92 #2, just looking at Mike Parobeck’s artwork, I felt like a kid again reading the comic. I can’t wait to read issue 3 next week! :nerd_face::books:

3 Likes

I randomly today found my single copies of Artemis: Requiem!!! I will, however, continue to read it here as it is releases. I am enjoying it this way.

EDIT: 6 wasn’t with these 5 for some reason. When I find it from all my moving I will have to post it as well :laughing:

4 Likes

That’s so cool!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to reading the next issues of Justice Society and Artemis.

3 Likes

Ahh u read Artemis’s adventures too she just tells me abt them

2 Likes

Oh, man, I’m loving my revisit to the Justice Society book. Mike Parobeck was such an amazing talent. And it’s a shame we’re not still getting comics from Len Strazewski, too!

3 Likes

Hello @moderators,
DC Speechless #4 was suppose to be out yesterday, DC Universe Infinite still doesn’t have it, though I should let you know. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for the flag on this, @Reaganfan78! We’ll bounce this over to the content team and figure out what went wrong. Hold tight. :female_detective:

2 Likes

Not going to say Told you so, you’re welcome @Shayera.Hol, glad to help.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, that would certainly be appreciated. :rofl:

2 Likes