There’s plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Multiversity: Harley Screws Up The DCU 4 5/15/2023
The Vigil 1 5/16/2023

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

Poor Mister Freeze, always having a bad day and can never find happiness with his cold cold heart. :disappointed_relieved:

:chill:

4 Likes

The Brave and The Bold #68’s my most anticipated catalog read this week. The more Metamorpho, the better!

3 Likes

Anyone else having issues with the app???

4 Likes

Hey @seanybear56, welcome back to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with our app - do you mind sharing more details and submitting a ticket to our technical support team? You can do so here: yourdcu.com/submit. They’ll be able to help you out as soon as possible!

3 Likes

Will we be getting the Dawn of DC Primer 2023 as well this week? I was just wondering.

2 Likes

Had some doozies over the last month, with the search function consistently crashing the party and then the DCAU Alfred saying “Oh, dear!” every page of every comic.

I uninstalled the app and switched over to using DCUI in a mobile browser. Works perfectly every time I want DCUI on the go.

1 Like