What's New 1/3: The Justice Society Files!

Happy Tuesday!

DCUI ULTRA has a great selection of new additions including the brand new Dark Crisis: War Zone #1!

This week showcases the continuation of many fantastic stories including:

• Batman '89 #6
  • Flashpoint Beyond #3
  • Nubia: Queen of the Amazons #2

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

DCUI NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

10 Likes

Artemis Requiem? Yes! A request fulfilled I hope!

4 Likes

Still no list for the month of January?

6 Likes

Mad Magazine is all about Food! Who’s hungry for more comic reading?! :smiley::sandwich::books::cup_with_straw:

2 Likes

Artemis: Requiem!!! Is DC trying to make me love it forever? Oh who am I kidding, I already love DC. This, however, is one of my favorite series!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s right here → What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: JANUARY

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Cannot recommend Monkey Prince #9 enough! That whole series has been so much fun and so unique but #9 sets up Lazarus Planet very nicely and is a must-read before Lazarus Planet begins!

5 Likes

Oh man, I’ve been falling behind on this (as with a LOT of reading) but now you’re definitely hyping me back up. I loved the first few issues of MP, time to play catchup!! :triumph:

5 Likes

I just got on the app and the new comics aren’t there (Ultra subscriber). Is this just a me issue or is something going on?

Going on. Capo-Mage and I were discussing it earlier.

Welcome to the community.

3 Likes