Welcome, members of the DC Community to the VERY FIRST Vertigo Book Club hosted by me and @Vroom! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
V FOR VENDETTA
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Issues: 10
Brief description from dc.com: In the near future, England has become a corrupt, totalitarian state, opposed only by V, the mystery man wearing a white porcelain mask who intends to free the masses through absurd acts of terrorism.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- What was your favorite moment of the series? Why?
- As the story progresses, we learn more and more about V. Did you like his backstory? Why or why not?
- Do you think V is a hero, or is he a terrorist? Please explain.
- Do you like V’s anonymity even to the readers? Please explain.
- Did you like the “death” of V? Why or why not?
The Vertigo Club, run by @Jurisdiction and @Vroom, is a club specifically run to celebrate DC’s greatest imprint, Vertigo’s 30th anniversary! Throughout all of 2023, @Vroom and @Jurisdiction will be posting some of their favorite Vertigo titles to commemorate such an impactful and fun imprint! We hope you will join us!